Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm excited!



I'm not that excited by Saturday's game against Boston. That was just a train wreck. Seeing the puck continously filter into the Toronto goal was just not an uplifting sight. The Leafs were not even competitive in the game. It was embarassing.

What I am excited for it tonight's game against the Atlanta Thrashers. The Thrashers are not normally an opponent to get excited for, except for the fact we get to see former Leafs Pavel Kubina and Nik Antropov. The reason I am excited for tonight's contest is because I will be in attendance.

I have never been to a Maple Leafs game. Despite being a huge fan for years, I have never had the time or money to make it to a game before until now. This will be my first experience seeing the Maple Leafs live, and I cannot wait to get to the Air Canada Centre to catch the game.

Hopefully, the boys will put in a good performance for me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I hope you had a good time. I have been to a number of Leafs games but never witnessed a win! The closest I've gotten was a tie. I did see a preseason win this year though and I'm heading on Wednesday so I hope my fortunes change.

    ReplyDelete