Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome to my blog!







Hey everyone out there!




My name is Bradley Hutchison. I am a 23 year old college student from the Kitchener/Waterloo area and I am a huge Maple Leafs fan.




With this blog, I want to share with you what I think about the team. If I think they just made a sweet deal, I'll say it. If I think they made a huge mistake sending someone to the Marlies, I'll post that. I'll even post things that aren't about the Leafs, like things I like about video games and politics.




I'll start this off by explaining my love for this team. I wasn't the biggest hockey fan growing up. I loved to play NHL 94, but watching it? I thought it was boring! I had some hockey cards and I liked Dougie, but I was never loyal to one team or another. This all changed with the lockout. I suddenly missed hockey. When it came back, I watched every game I could. It wasn't long before the Leafs emerged as my team. I know about the 40 years and I know all the history surrounding this team. I also watched as the Leafs missed the playoffs by one point two seasons in a row. I cheered as my favourite player of all time scored his 500th goal in overtime....shorthanded. Now, I am the most loyal Leafs fan that I know.




I hope that everyone comes back and reads my thoughts and, more importantly, gives me feedback and responds. I am more then willing to debate any issue!




Thanks for reading,


Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment